Yes, I’m the kind of person who loves the rainy season. A Pluviophile.
For every time that I see the rain especially whenever I walk into it with my umbrella; or stare at it by the window. I tend to have that sense of nostalgia. You know that sinking feeling of both happiness and sadness creeping inside of you during such a weather. That kind of feeling. I guess the reason why I enjoyed such a weather would be it tends to bring back a lot of memories. Whether it was a good one, or a sad one. Moreover, it makes me reflect on a lot of things. In which the scenery of such a rainy day makes me believe that I could dream again. And to see things in a whole new light. A renewal of everything.
Another thing that I would love to do during such a rainy day is just be at home. So whenever I don’t have a work, and its raining. I tend to enjoy the idea of sitting near our window with a book and tea that goes along into such a blissful moment. Do I find it enjoyable? Yes, indeed! There are also times that if I don’t feel like reading at all. I would just play some music in the apartment, and just listen into it. And if you’re wondering as to what kind of songs do I listen to during such wet days.
Here are a lists of my favorite songs that I listen to during such rainy days:
- Always by Regine Velasquez
- Bluer than Blue by Regine Velasquez
- Weather to Fly by Elbow
- You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine by Michael Buble with Laura Pausini
- Your Sun is Stupid by Big Baby Driver
- December by Sara Bareilles
- Please Remember by LeAnn Rimes
- You Are In Love by Taylor Swift
- Just For A While by Aiza Seguerra
- Raindrops Keep Fallin’ On My Head/Do You Know the Way to San Jose? Medley by Ito Rapadas and Gail Blanco
For some people, the rain can be an inconvenience. But the thing is – if you’ll just stop for one moment, and stare into all the beauty that it brings into our surroundings. That’s when you’ll see the wonder that it brings into our lives. For a rainy day is such a beautiful sight to see.