I’ve always loved random thoughts, for it’s the little ideas or reflections that would just pop out in the spur of the moment. These are thoughts that are based from my own experiences, and learning’s from the others. I hope this simple blog of mine would be able to motivate and inspire you.
1. Forget about your pride or ego. If there’s something that you wanna do then DO IT! Just forget the consequence. For its better to know that you’ve done something than living your life in regrets.
2. DO NOT COMPARE. Just think about it. How would you feel if you’re the one who’s being compared to?
3. Be sorry for your mistakes. But don’t be sorry for being who you really are.
4. If you can dream it then you can have it. Take a leap of faith. Just go and follow what your hearts truly desires.
5. The best learning experience in traveling is to get lost!
6. It’s when you are lost that you tend to find what you are looking for.
7. We should not look down on people around us. Even if we have a different station in life, but in the eyes of God, we are all the same. But if you think that you are being looked down upon by those people around you. Remember, it’s in your thoughts. So if you’re thinking that way, then snap out of it. As the saying goes, “No one can make you inferior without your consent.”
8. When you’re in a tough situation, and you’re feeling that you’re already tired. Just think that you are not the only one who is feeling that way. All of you will be able to get through this, so instead of feeling weak. Do your best to build more strength and courage for those who really need it.
9. Practice what you preach and walk the talk. So whatever we post in the social media. Make sure that it’s what we really do in reality. That a part of what we share is who we really are.
10. Sometimes not making the choice is the choice.
11. You want to be happy? Start by being at peace within yourself. You’ll be surprise to know that the universe will truly conspire for it to happen because of the wonderful thoughts in all the things around you.
12. You can never go wrong with kindness.
13. Appreciate all the beauty and wonder to all the things around you. And be grateful for it every single day.
14. How nice it is to raise something from ordinary to extraordinary.
15. Sometimes nothing means something.
16. Always be the kind of woman who knows her own mind.
17. There are a lot of things that are going on around us, almost to the point that we are being influenced by it. But at the end of the day, we should at least know who we really are. Just find the courage to be yourself.
18. Sometimes, to think of letting go does not imply that you are giving up. It can also mean that you are trying to let things fall into place. That instead of stressing yourself about it. You try to think that each day is so full of unexpected events; to believe that such thing happens for a reason. And that God have bigger plans for you than you have for yourself.
19. In one of our toughest moments in our life. It is in those moments that we will know who truly loves and cares for us.
20. Always pray and be thankful to God. And lastly, the best prayers are those that are spontaneous and truly from the heart.
Thank you so much for reading! 🙂